OLD SAYBROOK, Conn., December 5, 2016 -- Pathway Lighting Products, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the Estilo LED Pendant. Pronounced ‘es-TILE-oh’ which is the Spanish masculine noun for ‘Style’, this fixture is one of the new pendants that were shown at LightFair International 2016 in San Diego. The Estilo pendant features Cree LMH2 LED module in either standard output (fixed CCT) or Sunset Dimming (dim-to-warm). The sleek and bold design is available in a variety of finishes to complement a modern or retro look.
General Product Information:
- Standard LMH2 module is available in fixed color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K & 4000K.
- Sunset Dimming LMH2 module dims from a 2700K CCT at full brightness to 1800K at 1% of full range and maintains 90 CRI over the bulk of that range.
- Both modules feature “True White” technology that ensures high CRI of 90 and maintains constant luminous output over the life of the module.
- Available lumen outputs: 850, 1250, 2000.
- 0-10 volt dimming is standard.
- Fixture is passively cooled.
- Electrical: 120 to 277VAC, 50-60Hz
- System Watts: 850L = 10W; 1250L = 14W; 2000L = 23W.
- Standard finishes or custom colors are available to enhance fixture’s five design elements.
Founded in 1990 by Fred Stark, Pathway Lighting is an innovative designer and manufacturer of specification grade LED- and incumbent source-based luminaires--from downlights to wall washers, adjustable accents to decorative pendants, and emergency to egress fixtures--for the commercial and institutional markets in North America. Our wide range of products can support the lighting requirements of a single space or the entire project. As an independently owned lighting manufacturer, we are able to provide responsive technical support, and we welcome our customers’ requests for fixture modifications and custom products. For more information, visit us at www.pathwaylighting.com