TAG Unveils the Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
Companies to Present Their Innovations at the Georgia Technology Summit
ATLANTA (March 14, 2013) - The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia. These companies were singled out from the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies announced earlier this week for showing the highest degree of innovation, the broadest scope and financial impact of their innovations and the greatest effect of such innovation in promoting Georgia's technology industry throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2013 Top 10 Innovative Companies are:
- AirWatch- Mobile device application and content management
- Bright Light Systems- Energy efficient lighting systems
- Buzzy4Shots.com- Reusable electronic pain relief devices
- Catavolt-Enterprise Mobility Services
- Egos Ventures Inc.- Ranking engines for mobile applications
- Merlin Mobility, Inc.- Augmented Reality Solutions
- NanoLumens- Flexible and fixed large-format LED display solutions
- NextInput –Force sensitive touch technology
- PGi- Audio/Video Web Conferencing Solutions
- SoloHealth- Interactive digital health and wellness kiosks
Each Top 10 company will present their innovation on-stage during the 2013 Georgia Technology Summit (GTS) on March 20th, 2013, at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
"The Top 10 awards are given to an elite group of companies whose products and solutions are not only changing their respective industries, they are also putting Georgia on the map as a state where technology innovation can thrive," said Tino Mantella, president & CEO of TAG. "We applaud each of these companies for standing out as leaders in Georgia's technology community and look forward to showcasing them at our annual Georgia Technology Summit."