As a market leader in the field of Architectural Down Lighting, USAI offers a comprehensive range of innovative, high quality products. Progressive product development makes USAI the number one choice for designers and end users, and USAI is paving the way for the next generation of lighting fixtures. We are currently seeking a Western Regional Sales Manager who is as passionate about quality lighting as we are.
Summary of Position:
The Western Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of USAI’s Lighting’s sales strategy within their region to consistently and profitably grow sales each year.
This position will be responsible for the western region of the United States. Ideally the candidate would be located in the Los Angeles or San Francisco markets, however, qualified candidates in other markets will be considered.
- Manage accounts by calling on lighting designers, specifiers and end users either personally or with sales representative(s)
- Develop and support domestic, national account, and international specifications through superior project management practices and collaboration.
- Build/enhance customer relationships as well as focus on further market penetration.
- Manage the successful delivery of revenue in the assigned area by driving successful business partnerships with sales representatives
- Train agents on USAI’s product portfolio and the market segments where applied.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required.
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6-8 years of specification sales experience in the lighting industry calling on lighting designers, architects, and engineers.
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills, along with a successful track record with sales assignments; experience selling specification and/or technical type products.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities
- The ability to work with and motivate others.
- General knowledge of federal and regional lighting standards, codes and product requirements preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of, experience with and proficiency in CRM packages, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, personal information managers, presentation programs, Internet browsing and e-mail) required.
- 50%+ overnight travel required depending on location
USAI Lighting offers a competitive compensation package, health care, 401K, and growth potential within the company.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, with resume. Please email email@example.com