Position: Western Regional Sales Manager-USA
Regions: Western USA (WA-OR-MT-WY-CO-NM-AZ-UT-ID-NV-CA-AK-HI)
Reports To: Director of Sales
Eureka Lighting, a well respected Canadian based manufacturer of contemporary decorative lighting fixtures for the specification market is currently offering an excellent career opportunity as Regional Sales Manager to work with our manufacturing sales representatives and develop new market opportunities to enhance our presence and growth. The RSM will preferably be home based in the Western regions area.
Assets, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Player
- Excellent organization skills and autonomy. Must show initiative and great attention to details
- Exceptional sales skills in commercial/residential lighting with proven ability to increase sales
- Maintain and enhance open lines of communication, solid relationships with customers and rep agencies.
- Excel in a rapid pace environment and be a quick study.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics for the regions with the assistance of the National Sales Manager
- Excel in coaching, training, growing, motivating, and holding a team accountable to their respective goals and understand how to tie them to the company goals.
- Make sales calls to specifiers (architects, lighting designers, interior designers, engineers)
- Heavily promote new products and seek opportunities and applications
- Knowledge of buying groups and National accounts would be an asset
- Schedule and roll out new products and promotion programs
- Internally coordinate all special requests and projects
Education and Work Experience Required/Preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in the lighting industry
- Experience with indoor lighting would be an asset
- RSM experiences would be an asset but not a must
- Proactive, anticipate market developments and competitors’ moves
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills required
- Bachelor’s degree, in business administration preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required
Eureka Lighting offers an attractive compensation package, including base salary, commission, car allowance and a remarkable and friendly work environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: Claude Blache, Director of Sales at email@example.com.