An industry leader for Interior Architectural Lighting since 1936, Litecontrol provides high quality / high value lighting products & solutions. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the Western region.
Position Summary: Manage, develop & implement Litecontrol’s sales initiatives into our lighting representative platform. Travel requirements for the position are no less than 60%. This is a home-office position, and relocations are not being considered. Candidates must be located in a western region market with a hub airport servicing all assigned territories. Geographical responsibilities include CA, AZ, WA, OR, CO, NV, ID and BC.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop regional and territory sales plans
- Develop and conduct professional sales presentations
- Introduce new products to the market
- Train / update lighting representatives within the region
- Provide timely and accurate communications into management
- Drive annual sales to target / consistently meet or exceed plan
- Track & maintain active projects in various stages of development
- Maintain and communicate key company metrics to assigned lighting representatives
- Candidate must possess strong presentation skills and be able to effectively communicate with all segments of the lighting design community
- Computer skills to include Excel, Power Point, & Outlook
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the lighting industry
Litecontrol offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits for eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sick Pay, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- FSA Reimbursement Accounts
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Leave
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance and Optional Life Insurance
- Health Club Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Programs and more!
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.