West Coast Regional Sales Manager – Lumenetix
Are you tech savvy, upbeat and thrive in a fast paced environment with “industry-first” LED technology? Are you a successful sales professional who can also evangelize technology with the specifier community? If so, this ground-floor opportunity at Lumenetix may be the right position for you.
At Lumenetix, we design and manufacture LED light engines and components for fixture manufacturers around the world. Our araya® color tuning technology received the LFI 2012 Light Engine Innovation Award and leads the lighting industry in the next wave of the LED revolution – functionality beyond traditional lighting technologies, led by the high quality replication of the broad spectrum of natural daylight.
We have incubated several high profile lighting companies on the West Coast from our Scotts Valley CA headquarters and now seek a Regional Sales Manager located within the territory to manage the development and execution of our regional sales strategy. In addition to excellent sales skills, the professional poise to interact with lighting designers and consultants is highly desirable. Position details are:
Position: Regional Sales Manager, West Coast, reporting to Executive Vice President
- Manage current accounts targeting maximum organic growth
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Deliver regional sales plan revenue
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts, budgets and projections
- Support the specifier community
- Train agents as necessary
- Communicate effectively with HQ staff with particular emphasis on fulfillment and customer engineering/product requirements and ideas
- Participate in national and local trade shows
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent industry experience will be considered) and at least 10 years selling to fixture companies and calling on lighting specifiers
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Successful track record of progressive responsibilities
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with significant autonomy
- Ability to travel overnight
Lumenetix is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including stock options. Interested persons should apply with resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to Jeffrey Saake at email@example.com.