We currently have an opening for a Specification Sales
The primary focus of this position is to be an External Salesperson of SLC to strategic customers in the Vertical markets (as well as the design community) and to drive revenue growth, forecasting and development of, and an on-going evolution of, an overall sales plan. The position will require close collaboration with members of the SLC Lighting sales team, marketing, product development, and customer service, while maintaining a relationship with management and engineering personnel, applications personnel, production and manufacturing staff.
What can SLC do for you?
- Allow you to have a huge impact on the future growth of SLC
- Able to join a fast growth company, that is “just getting started” in the Lighting Market
- Ability to make your own decisions and given the freedom to make your own decisions
What can you do for SLC?
- Drive the message of “Why SLC?” to end users & design professionals
- Drive revenue in partnership with both the internal and external sales teams at Cree
- Prepare product forecasts based on input from assigned and prospect customers
- Publically present the benefits of LED and supporting technologies
- Understand dynamics of key customers in your assigned market and adjust sales plan and approach accordingly
- Collaborate with key internal support agencies (quotes department, Application Engineering, etc) to ensure superior customer service and response time for aligned customers
What you need for success:
- Proven Record of Revenue success within the specification community and sales channel in the Houston Texas territory
- Outside Sales experience, working with end users and the specification community
- 5+ years of experience in the Lighting Industry
- College degree or equivalent industry work experience required
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, Internet Research, and PowerPoint
At SLC we’re always on and growing at a very fast pace. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to rapid growth and making bold changes in our market place. That’s how we
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should contact Lauren West, firstname.lastname@example.org