Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a SOURCE Market Specialist. The SOURCE Market Specialist will be based in our Peachtree City, GA facility.
The ideal candidate should be a team player with education, experience in the lighting field and excellent people skills who enjoys sharing technical knowledge in lighting and controls and has confidence and credibility in presenting technical and product system overviews of Eaton’s lighting and controls products to customers and visitors to the SOURCE. This person will be responsible for communicating the technical and design aspects of lighting and controls to the varied SOURCE visitors. This individual must have a can do attitude for this fast paced role in both customer facing education and hospitality roles to supporting the needs of the facility and formatting curriculum.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the lighting industry
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with technical product presentations
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- LC Certified Professional (NCQLP) status, or other pertinent certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite PC skills
- A minimum of 5 years of sales, design, lighting controls or energy specialist experience
- A minimum of 5 years technical lighting and or electrical expertise
- An understanding of the basic concepts of the lighting discipline (it is expected that some training might be required on Eaton’s lighting and controls products)
- Must be able to write and speak the English language well.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Passion for lighting
- Exceptional and effective presentation and communication skills are essential
- Client relations skills
- High energy level with can do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Must have ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton’s Lighting solutions division is an industry-leading manufacturer of lighting products for commercial, industrial, residential, utility and retail markets. We are at the forefront in transforming the lighting industry and setting an unmatched standard for innovation and reliability. As the lighting industry expands beyond the traditional solutions of the past, no one is better equipped to help customers navigate the complexities of Connected Lighting, where fixtures will control more than ever imagined. No one will do more to empower customers with the innovations, technology and resources they need to meet the challenges of the future.
We are dedicated to growing our business and our people! We believe in providing our employees and YOU the opportunity grow, have fun and take pride in their work. If YOU thrive in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment, then our team is looking for YOU! Our division headquarters in Peachtree City, GA has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Lighting professional with a “Customer First” attitude. This individual will be based in our premier industry-leading lighting education center, the SOURCE, and will promote Eaton’s Lighting and its products to customers.
Interested candidates should contact: