Sales Manager –Inside Sales Team
Light Bulb Distributing is a Michigan lighting replacement company that offers a full range of light bulbs and ballasts to electrical distributors. LBD is currently seeking a Sales Manager to assume responsibility for the inside sales team and oversee the customer service team. The qualified candidate should be self motivated, performance based, and an enthusiastic individual. This individual should have experience designing and developing successful sales processes and procedures as well as experience in mentoring, teaching and leading a sales team.
- To build, manage, coach and mentor an inside sales team of 3-6 direct reports; hiring, training, and evaluating staff
- To enhance and implement the sales process with proven ability to provide accurate and timely reporting of sales metrics.
- To develop marketing strategies to increase sales to more wholesale distributors.
- To establish and enforce the policies for the sales department and work closely with customer service.
- To participate on the leadership team.
- To promote incredible customer service at each customer touch point and maximize the lifetime value of the customer relationship.
- To develop a strategy to integrate the use of web based information and sales with wholesale customers.
- Orientation towards selling of hard to find products with an average order size in the hundreds of dollars to thousands of different customers where availability is more important than price.
- Highly motivated to achieve progress with regular activity level monitoring.
- Desire to contribute to leadership team with a positive, growth-oriented, visionary attitude.
- Ability to create practical and reasonable solutions with a focus on process and system simplicity and excellence and continuous improvement.
- Associate’s degree in business, or related field.
- Minimum two years management experience as a Sales Manager in electrical distribution strongly preferred.
- Proven business acumen.
The Sales Manager operates in an entrepreneurial, profitable setting that embraces process improvement, focuses on our niche, and leverages our unique differentiators.
For consideration, contact: Stacy McCalpin, HR Manager, 248-581-0698 (direct), email@example.com.