- Bright Light Systems manufacturers energy efficient LED and Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) luminaires that integrate advanced lighting technology with wireless capabilities and an energy management platform to provide up to 80% energy savings to customers in the High Mast lighting market.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Atlanta
- Bright Light Systems seeks an experienced, high-energy, and highly motivated sales manager who embraces the entire sales process and is adept at the solicitation and successful execution of new business development throughout the C&I lighting markets with a key focus on LED High Mast applications.
- We are looking for a teammate that has the rolodex of customers with individual credibility but wants to bring his/her customers the next generation of lighting technology and innovation.
- This sales position is national in scope; however, this role will focus primarily on accounts in the US South, Northeast, and Midwest regions.
- Our high-quality, durable luminaires are designed and manufactured in the USA and are suitable for ports, rail yards, airports, highways, warehousing and military facilities.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive top-line sales revenue across key markets and verticals.
- Meet or exceed company sales targets via primary focus on LED luminaires and our integrated wireless controls; secondary focus on LEP products.
- Work closely with end users and engineering firms to drive fixture and control specification.
- Identify and establish relationships with key distributor and contractor personnel who can directly influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop and actively pursue sales leads and prospective customers while building a viable sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate product, recommend solutions, train customer personnel, work cross functionally with other company personnel, and represent Bright Light Systems at key industry events and shows.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of strategic selling experience successfully developing and communicating the “value proposition" to customers in the High Mast lighting market.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, industrial, distribution, or sales related.
- Understanding of the lighting distribution model and/or experience with distributor sales and support.
- Experience working through a project procurement process (RFI, RFP, and RFQ).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with little direction and within a team environment.
- Persuasive skills to influence decision-makers.
- Ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition.
- Ability to identify and qualify prospects in new vertical markets.
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution.
- Working knowledge of business finance and experience selling products that require capital budgeting.
- Executive presence/relationship development - Ability to develop and grow relationships at multiple levels including the C-suite level.
- Results-driven with a sense of urgency and strong follow up communication.
Bright Light Systems offers a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, automobile allowance, healthcare benefits, and expense reimbursements. Individual must be a legal U.S. citizen.
Interested candidates please contact Bill O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org