i2Systems® is a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor LED lighting systems used in demanding and high reliability applications. We design lighting fixtures, create electronics plus software to run them, and build them on-site at our factory! We’re passionate about creating premier products, making our customers happy, and continuing to build our company. We’re proud of what we’ve created together over ten years, but we’re just getting started and are constantly looking for talent to join our team. For more information, please check out our website at www.i2systems.com!
We’re growing and looking for help to continue to expand our sales growth in New York City. If you have experience as a lighting consultant and are interested in getting into sales, we’d love to hear from you!
As Our Sales Executive You Will:
- Work with architects, specifiers, and our representatives in New York City and the surrounding areas to specify product and close orders for the company.
- Participate in tradeshows, product demonstrations, and social events.
- Track all leads and sales opportunities in company database for sales forecasting.
- Participate and contribute to company marketing campaigns based on your knowledge, experience, and customer feedback.
- Account for all expenses and sales activities and provide timely reports to the company.
- Visit the factory in Morris, CT, estimated 4 times per month.
To Qualify, You Should Have:
- Experience in a relevant outside sales position in the lighting industry a plus.
- Lighting design experience a plus.
- Located in New York City or within 2 hours of Morris, CT
- The drive to continuously learn and improve.
- Intermediate or higher user of MS office.
- Travel: 80%
We are offering a competitive incentive plan with the opportunity to grow. We also offer benefits including health, dental, short and long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) with a matching contribution system.
Send us an email with your resume to email@example.com and tell us in less than 7 sentences 1) why you’re interested in this position and 2) what unique contributions you can make to the i2Systems team.