ERCO Lighting, Inc.: Regional Sales Manager , Los Angeles
As a global market leader in the field of Architectural Lighting, ERCO offers a comprehensive range of high quality products. Forward thinking product development and unparalleled light delivery for all applications make ERCO the number one choice for leading architects and lighting designers. Light interprets space and helps us to perceive and experience them. In this sense we understand light as the 'fourth dimension' of architecture. For our Regional Sales Organization based in the USA, we are now seeking to expand our West Coast sales team and recruit the following:
Regional Sales Manager, based in Greater Los Angeles
Summary of Position:
ERCO is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team and will be key in expanding and developing relationships with the design community, and our agency partners throughout the Western region. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to advance his or her career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization. This person will be responsible for promoting ERCO products to the specification community and successfully executing the company’s sales strategy to achieve sales goals and profit objectives. This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to reside in the greater Los Angeles area.
This position will have joint responsibility for the Los Angeles and San Francisco sales regions reporting to the West Coast Director of Sales.
- Actively promote ERCO products to the specification community including architects, lighting designers, interior designers, and other applicable persons within the designated sales territory.
- Cultivate new relationships and develop/enhance existing relationships to increase ERCO’s brand awareness in the local market.
- Make direct, and/or with our agency partners, sales calls on a daily basis to promote ERCO’s exceptional LED products and technology.
- Successfully secure lighting specifications through development of strong specifier relationships.
- Ensure accurate distribution of information and materials to the specification community and follow-up on all leads in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Evaluate and report sales activities within the territory.
- Evaluate and report on competition activity within the territory.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and employees at all levels.
- Develop and support domestic and international specifications through superior project management practices and collaboration.
- Train Agents about ERCO’s product portfolio and the market segments where applied
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required.
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5+ years of progressive sales experience in the lighting industry calling on lighting designers, architects, engineers, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills, along with a successful track record with sales assignments; experience selling specification and/or technical type products.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of, experience with and proficiency in CRM packages and windows-based software required.
- 50%+ overnight travel required.
ERCO Lighting offers a competitive compensation package, health care (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), and growth potential within the company.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, enclosing resume and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOEERCO Lighting Inc.160 Raritan Center ParkwaySuite 10Edison, NJ 08837USA