Regional Sales Manager – South Central
Zumtobel Lighting has an excellent career position for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to work with our manufacturing sales rep in the south central territory to ensure meeting our sales goal and continued growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and develop new opportunities.
- Coordinate internally all special requests and projects.
- Schedule and roll out new product programs and promotion programs.
- Make sales calls for New Product introductions.
- Train manufacturing reps, as needed.
- Coordinate National Account opportunities together with the Key Accounts Manager
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, AND LICENSES REQUIRED/PREFERRED:
- Exceptional sales skills in commercial lighting with proven ability to increase sales.
- Highly motivated with the ability to develop solid relationships with customers and rep agencies.
- Proactive, anticipate market developments and competitor’s moves.
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, in business administration preferred.
Zumtobel offers competitive compensation package, health care, Life Ins, 401K, and growth potential within the company.
To apply please email your Resume and Salary Requirements (required) to email@example.com, please write “RSM-S Central” in email subject line. No phone calls please.
Principals Only – Zumtobel does not accept any unsolicited resumes from any agencies or any other third party. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Zumtobel's property, and Zumtobel will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.