Job Title: Regional Sales Manager- Mid-Atlantic
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for growing the Juno Lighting Group’s sales in accordance with company objectives, primarily through the multiplied efforts of Independent Manufacturer Rep Agencies and Channel Partners. The RSM will forecast and track account/project wins and overall revenue generation in the territory. The RSM will sell Juno Lighting Group’s suite of products, with a focus on the core stock and flow goods at a distribution level. The RSM must display a high level of knowledge and personal interest in energy efficiency, energy management and sustainability in general. The RSM must effectively engage in consultative sales, coaching the customers on product features and benefits, while drawing on the Juno Lighting Group’s technical sales and product design resources to support all aspects of successfully implementing lighting projects and stock orders.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals, and advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territory to sales personnel in S. New Jersey, PA, DE, MD, WV, VA.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Architecture or Business Administration.
- Minimum of three years of sales in commercial/industrial building products, preferably luminaries preferred
- Knowledge of distribution in the electrical / lighting industry required
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]