Luminii is adding Regional Sales Managers in Chicago and Atlanta. Join our team today!
Luminii is expanding our incredible Sales team. We’re growing rapidly and need you to continue our success throughout the Midwest and Southeast regions. We are a fresh, vibrant and energetic lighting manufacturer looking for two highly motivated people who love architecture and design.
What Luminii will do for you:
- Impact! The opportunity to work in a flat organization where everyone on the team is heard and influences product and design decisions.
- Growth and visibility! We have built a great reputation in the industry and you will be in constant contact with the absolute best lighting designers and architects in the business.
- Autonomy! You will have achievable goals to meet, but we want you to work in your own unique way to achieve them. Creativity is key!
What you will do for Luminii:
- Increase brand awareness by telling the story of our highly customizable specification grade lighting products.
- Work closely with our manufacturer reps to ensure they understand the products, have the tools they need and are poised for growth.
- Partner with lighting designers and architects to incorporate Luminii’s products into building design.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years of Lighting Industry experience
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and willingness to always keep learning in this dynamic industry
We founded Luminii on the belief that lighting should accentuate our spaces so that architecture can be appreciated by all who inhabit them.
To develop customizable lighting that creates inspiring spaces, we put each and every one of our specification grade LED lighting products through rigorous quality and color testing. You can feel confident that every product you order offers the precise illumination that you need.
Our dedication to delivering lighting of the perfect color temperature doesn’t stop with product testing. Our “Peace of Mind” promise assures that our dedicated staff will swiftly and happily help you resolve any lighting issue that may arise, so you can focus on creating remarkable spaces.
Please send resume and cover letter to Tim O’Keefe – email@example.com.