Title – Regional Sales Manager
Job Located in Sanford, FL
Supervisor: National Sales Manager
Founded in 2002 Industrial Lighting Products or ILP is a Florida based manufacturer of energy efficient lighting for commercial and industrial applications offering a wide range of lighting products for both retrofit and new construction that incorporates the latest technology of Fluorescent, Induction, and LED.
ILP has had tremendous success because of a continuous commitment to only manufacture energy efficient lighting of the highest quality, using only the best components, and with unparalleled support. In just 10 years, ILP has gone from a simple concept to over 90 employees and up to 45,000sqft of manufacturing space. The company has an impressive list of clients that include GM, Arm & Hammer, Williams-Sonoma, Merck, UCF, and Black & Decker.
ILP takes pride in providing a relaxed, casual atmosphere where employees can feel good about the work they are doing. We firmly believe that strength comes from diversity and tolerance.
Summary: To grow company sales in designated territories by maintaining and developing current relationships with electrical distributors and contracted representative agents.
- Manage all sales initiatives for the given territories assigned.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Train contracted sales agencies on all products and capabilities.
- Create effective call plans for your defined territories.
- Support customers and agents within designated territories by providing quotes, layouts, lead times, marketing material, and responding to other sales related requests.
- Assist in planning and marketing of the company and its products.
- Provide after sales support and service to customers and agents.
- Maintain and increase your knowledge related to company products and other items related to the lighting industry.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethics while at work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer skills with the following programs:
- Act ( other sales data base software)
- Negotiation Techniques
Modest travel to meet with customers and agents assigned to you is expected on an annual basis.
Office working environment with some exposure to manufacturing facility.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the direction of the employer.
For consideration, please contact Dave Weinberg at email@example.com.