ERCO Lighting: Regional Sales Manager, Chicago/Toronto Region
As a global market leader in the field of Architectural Lighting, ERCO offers a comprehensive range of high quality products. Forward thinking product development and unparalleled light delivery for all applications make ERCO the number one choice for leading architects and designers. Light interprets space and helps us to perceive and experience it. In this sense we understand light as the 'fourth dimension' of architecture. For our Regional Sales Organization based in the USA, we are now seeking to recruit the following: Regional Sales Manager
Summary of Position:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of ERCO Lighting’s sales strategy within their region to consistently and profitably grow sales each year.
This potion will be responsible for the Chicago and Toronto regions.
- Manage the successful delivery of revenue in the assigned area by driving successful business partnerships with sales representative agencies
- Manage accounts by calling on customers either personally or with sales representative(s), particularly major accounts.
- Develop and support domestic and international specifications through superior project management practices and collaboration.
- Train agents in ERCO’s product portfolio and the market segments where applied.
- Foster/enhance customer relationships as well as focus on further market penetration.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required.
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5-8 years of progressive sales experience in the lighting industry calling on lighting designers, architects, engineers, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills, along with a successful track record with sales assignments; experience selling specification and/or technical type products.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent leadership/mentoring skills; and the ability to work with and motivate others.
- General knowledge of federal and regional lighting standards, codes and product requirements preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of, experience with and proficiency in CRM packages, windows-based software (including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, personal information managers, presentation programs, Internet browsing and e-mail) required.
- 50% – 75% overnight travel required.
- Capability to speak, read and write in French a plus.
ERCO Lighting offers a competitive compensation package, health care, 401K, and growth potential within the company.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, enclosing resume and stating possible start date expectations and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOEBob KeimigNational Sales ManagerERCO Lighting Inc.160 Raritan Center ParkwaySuite 10Edison, NJ 08837USA
Cell +1 410.412.6282