Regional Sales Managers - Miami, Atlanta, Chicago and Dallas.
- With a company history dating back to 1941, Beta Calco is a fast-growing North American lighting manufacturer that has championed producing LED luminaires with a European design flare. In close partnership with architects, lighting designers and engineers, we have established ourselves as the key supplier of architectural and decorative commercial lighting in North America.
- We are looking for highly focused, driven, friendly, organized, results-oriented Regional Sales Managers to work with our independent rep agents. We are offering a highly competitive package for the right individual.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for the promotion of Beta-Calco’s products through our independent rep agent network within the assigned territory. You will use your excellent verbal communication skills and experience with high end specification lighting to work with your sales agents and specifiers in a partnership to follow up existing projects and get specified on new projects. You will connect to the specification and design community, calling on architects and lighting designers and developing relationships with your agents within the designated territory assigned for the position.
- The individuals will develop new and strengthen existing internal agency relationships in order to maintain and grow sales within their territories. The objectives will be achieved through the training and mentoring of specification sales staff at our agents, and identifying and cultivating growth markets and opportunities. You will put together fair and concise expectations as well as track them on a monthly basis.
- Our ideal candidates are currently Regional Sales Managers or Specification Sales Representatives within an Agency. An outgoing, sales-oriented Interior or Lighting Designer with excellent verbal communications skills would also be considered.
- You are a high achiever, someone who rep agents want to support and succeed and someone who hates to lose, but also a positive motivator who checks their ego at the door.
- You must be located close to one of the following major metropolitan areas; Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, or Dallas.
- A BS/BA degree is preferred.
- Lighting Certification Credential preferred.
- Sitting for long periods of time, completing tasks using a computer and other office equipment.
Position requires frequent talking, hearing, and vision with moderate standing, walking and reaching.
- Job position responsibilities are generally performed in a business office environment with computers, printers and phones.
- May require lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Will require the setting up of small trade booths for local exhibition/shows.
- Ability to travel via automobile and/or airplane, as necessary to successfully perform role.
- 60-70% travel.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Technical knowledge of lighting products
- Demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious sales goals
- Results focused goal driven initiator who adjusts priorities to meet business needs.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Able to work as a team, share knowledge as needed and work effectively together with internal and external sales team members to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com.