Albeo Technologies is bringing the advantages of LED lighting to the industrial and commercial marketplace. Ranked 10th in Manufacturing for the 2011 Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, we are the first LED lighting company to focus its R&D efforts specifically on the needs of industrial customers. We estimate that the use of LED lighting in the industrial/commercial market will save billions of dollars in maintenance and energy costs, reduce carbon emissions by 28 to 40 million metric tons annually and potentially reduce spending on electricity by $125 billion over the next 20 years. This position is based on the West Coast. Relocation is not available.
Regional Sales Manager – West Coast
The RSM for Albeo Technologies will manage a geographic region on the West Coast and support 10 to 15 lighting agents through product training and joint sales calls. Additionally, you will support direct selling activities to National Account customers and distributors for LED lighting products.
- Develop all regional sales activities and strategies
- Routinely visit lighting agents for joint sales calls and product updates
- Set up new agents as needed and monitor agents’ performance
- Give technical presentations on company lighting products
- Interact with Inside Sales and Applications Engineering to specify products
- Perform energy audits
- Make return on investment (ROI) energy calculations
- Provide customers with information on utility rebates
- Customize lighting solution in conjunction with Applications Engineering including choices of lens and filters
- Interact with distributers and contractors for lighting project fulfillment
- Provide design feedback to Engineering
- Provide competitive feedback to Marketing and senior management
- Interact with Inside Sales to register ongoing projects and track via CRM
- Consistently monitor and resolve conflicts within various sales channels
- Participate in trade shows, both national and regional, sponsored by Albeo, Albeo agents and other channel partners
- Update customer and channel partners on specifications for rapidly changing LED light fixtures
- Make comparisons between LED and traditional light sources for output, wattage and operating costs over time
- Must be on the West Coast – relocation is not available
- At least 3 years sales experience in commercial/industrial luminaries required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration or technical field preferred
- Commercial/industrial LED lighting sales experience a significant PLUS
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong math skills and strong computer skills
Because we value our employees’ time and efforts, our benefits start on day one! Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, in addition to:
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal and professional development training
- Business casual work environment
- And more!
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.