Quotations Specialist- We are growing and need help to expand our quotations department in Central Florida. If you have experience as a lighting quotation person and are interested in Central Florida, we might be the company for you.
We are looking for the following skills:
• Reading Electrical and Architectural Plan Reading (Reflected Ceiling Plans and Electrical Plans)
• Pricing of Required Materials (Vendor Interaction)
• Pricing Quotations to ensure consistent, competitive and profitable pricing
• Coordinates pricing negotiations with suppliers
• Coordinates receipt of all information for the preparation of final quotation submittal
• Coordinates transmittal of plans, drawings, and other documents to customers
• Follow up on outstanding quotations with sales team and customers to determine status
• Maintain price lists
• First point of escalation for quotation or price related issues
• Communicates with customers by resolving problems with projects
• Maintain current awareness of market pricing trends and communicate recommended product-specific price level adjustments
• Maintain cooperative relationships consistent with good commercial policies in regards to selected suppliers
• 2-3 years working experience in the market
• General lighting industry experience
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Strong Internet Research Capabilities)
• Be able to read lighting plans (RCP and Electrical)
• Base knowledge of lighting industry (vendors, suppliers, agents, and how to source)
• Work in our office in Longwood Florida - M-F 7:00-4:00
The compensation for this position is based on the level of experience and qualifications of the applicant. Western Florida Lighting, Orlando is a well established, 37 year old, major lighting representative in the Orlando market.
Please email Glenn Krohn at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and contact information if you are qualified and interested in the position.