With more than 180 active projects, a 100,000-square-foot national headquarter facility (St Petersburg, FL), a 100,000-square-foot distribution center (Atlanta, GA), and accumulative revenue exceeding $1 billion dollars, Power Design is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States. Located at our corporate headquarters, Power Design's 16,000-square-foot training center is used for core training and hands-on simulation experiences to provide real-life applications, keeping us at the forefront of innovative training practices and techniques.
Since founded in 1989, Power Design has operated as a family-run business built on an unbending foundation of quality service and loyalty to our employees and customers. Our commitment to customer service has enabled us to partner with the top 100 general contractors as ranked by Engineering News-Record (ENR). At Power Design, we are committed to providing a quality product and excellent customer service.
While our growth is a part of our culture, business decisions are made based on long-term relationships and commitment, not profit margins. Partnering with Power Design means having a team member on board that seeks to create successful, innovative projects, delivered on time and on budget.
Interested candidates should contact Russell Williams at email@example.com
The Lighting Project Manager is responsible for partnering with the electrical project managers in the selection, procurement and distribution for all lighting fixtures for construction projects.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work directly with the electrical project manager and customer on product selection.
- Research, negotiate and procure lighting vendors and materials and other products as needed, using cost and quality comparisons to find the product to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Directly manage the distribution process of the selected product in the most cost effective and timely manner.
- Plan and schedule lighting resources to meet project milestones.
- Manage project related correspondence and documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the lighting supply chain process, or have similar experience within construction-specific distribution.
- General knowledge of electrical contracting, lighting design, distribution and construction processes.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and efficient.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design, which include integrity, accountability.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation assistance.