Reports To: Director, Business Operations
The primary role of the Project Manager is to serve as an ambassador of Light Build Design upon receipt of a Purchase Order, throughout the entire ordering process. The highest values of this position are self-motivation and attention to detail; to ensure that requests are being treated with accuracy, efficiency, consistency, and diligence.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, manufacturers, and specification sales representatives.
- Nurture a positive reputation with all entities doing business with Light Build Design.
- Accurately assess customer needs based on emailed requests and phone calls.
- Maintain highest acumen of products represented by Light Build Design and our competitors.
- Communicating with electrical distributors, contractors, and manufacturers in regards to:
- Securing business
- Ensuring submittal documents are accurate and clear prior to customer delivery.
- Pricing and Shipping
- Installation trouble-shooting
- Serving as a “safety net” for the Quotations Specialists by confirming that all necessary components for a complete installation have been quoted.
- Accurately recording Sales Accounts based on the appropriate Specifier and Specification Sales Representative.
Skills & Abilities
WARM AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Must maintain positive and friendly composure when dealing with customers both in person and over the phone.
- Must keep an organized account of each customer interaction for the purposes of follow up and effective delegation.
- Must communicate with management and team members in a clear and concise way to minimize the amount of email and back-and-forth conversation required to determine appropriate action.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office suite in areas such as:
- File management
- Email communication
- Document creation
- Must be proficient in the use of Oasis Sales Software
Interested candidates should contact Morgan Pixley at firstname.lastname@example.org