Outside Sales Representative selling lighting products in New York City
FULL TIME Outside Sales position - New York City
We are an established manufacturer's rep agency with a strong emphasis on supporting the architectural community, interior design groups and lighting design offices. We are seeking a professional, self-motivated sales person to call on specifiers and show new products from the numerous manufacturers we represent.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Business/marketing acumen. Technology awareness and understanding of lighting fundamentals.
- 3+ years lighting experience preferred. Familiar with LED technology.
- Athletic personality -- fast paced, coordinated high tempo activity to efficiently cover large number of existing accounts while actively developing new accounts.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills. Excellent listening and negotiating skills, problem solver & conflict management skills. Ability to thrive in a competitive and dynamic marketplace.
- Successful experience with multiple levels of customers and different business groups.
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Compensation is negotiable for the selected candidate with reimbursable expense budget to offset day-to-day costs of developing/maintaining account base.
Please respond with cover letter stating experience, goals and copy of your resume and 3 professional references. Email documents to Resumes@slsltg.com.