OEM Regional Sales Manager /MidWest
XICATO, the Company
Xicato is a young Solid State Lighting company founded by seasoned industry professionals, with offices located in Silicon Valley (California, HQ), London (UK) and Tokyo. Xicato develops, manufactures and globally markets LED modules that simply arefunctional replacements for traditional lamp technologies, offering all the life and energy-saving advantages of LEDs with no light-technical or aesthetic compromises. Xicato is committed to address the whole broad sphere of the general illumination world, taking on segment by segment with our annual new product launches. employees with diverse backgrounds that have a lot fun accomplishing amazing amounts of important work.
We have a need for a OEM Regional Sales Manager in the MidWest. You will make certain that you directly develop relationships with customers, develop new OEM clients. You will do this by leveraging your existing relationships with OEM's, using your strong product/technical knowledge. You are than expected to achieve sales targets and share growth plans. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, communicative, inquisitive, and driven person who enjoys the start-up environment of a fast growing solid state lighting company.
- Directly manage and develop strategic customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serving as the key liaison between business and customer
- Leverage your existing relationships with OEM's, using your strong product/technical knowledge and your understanding of light applications.
- Lead and support customer specific, product development and design-in efforts to ensure that project timelines and launch targets are achieved for new product sales.
- Support product marketing activities including product launch, sales training, presentations, developments of sales tools, competitive analysis, and sales forecasting.
- Deliver sales presentations, value-propositions, and product demonstrations to decision makers and influencers at direct served accounts and to support sell-through activities to agents, specifiers, and end users.
- 3-5 years lighting component sales experience through the OEM Channel.
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales/account management experience.
- Strong customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serves as the key liaison between business and customer.
- Strong product/technical knowledge and a good understanding of lighting applications.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across all levels of an organization,
- Strong Presentation and interpersonal skills.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer