For more than 20 years, PLC-Multipoint has been making a name for itself as a creator and producer of the industry’s finest lighting sensor controls and has earned a reputation as the go-to resource for solving the most complex lighting control challenges. To help take our company to the next level, PLC-Multipoint is announcing the creation of the following new position: OEM Channel Sales Manager.
Among the responsibilities of the OEM Channel Sales Manager are to:
- Regularly communicate with, service and expand the business with our current OEM customers.
- Identify, prospect and close new OEM customers.
- Attend and represent PLC-Multipoint at industry events such as trade shows, conferences and associations.
- Work with operations to improve delivery and overall sales efficiency.
- Provide feedback to R&D and manufacturing on suggested new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Perform cost tracking and daily customer follow-up on current and future projects.
- Utilize market research to develop new revenue/vertical market opportunities.
To be considered for the position of OEM Channel Sales Manager you’ll need:
- 8+ years proven sales leadership in a CSM role within the lighting controls industry.
- OEM and aftermarket sales experience.
- Trade show experience.
- Ability to be a road warrior in servicing and growing our OEM base.
- Hands-on experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM systems
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits
- Team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a successful, entrepreneurial company in a growth industry
- Ability to work from a home office
Send your resume and cover letter to: HR@plcmultipoint.com
Posting closes on or before August 15, 2013