Crestron Electronics is searching for a National Design Manager (NDM) who focuses on market outreach within the design and specification community across the country, championing the release, implementation, and success of the SpaceBuilderTM specification process. Reporting to the NDM is a team of specification engineers providing inside sales support across the country. The NDM is responsible for managing this team and ensuring the overall success of the Crestron specification process, both in and out of the office.
- Increase Crestron as a basis of design specifications for Commercial Lighting Controls
- Call on and build relationships with Electrical Engineers / Lighting Designers in Midwest territory (Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Indianapolis)
- Become an expert on each state’s building energy code
- Conduct Lunch and Learn education events for
- Conduct training as part of the Crestron Commercial Lighting Specification class
- Technical resource for Regional Sales Manager and Independent Agents
- BSEE, BSEET or BSME degree required
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- “Road Warrior” mentality is highly preferred: Travel to various parts of assigned Region is expected.
- Passion for selling and writing orders is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered – submit resume to email@example.com
At Crestron Electronics, we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for buildings and homes let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as A/V, lighting, shading, IT, security, BMS, and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience, and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage, and control everything from one platform.