Major Independent Lighting and Controls Manufacturer Representation Firm representing over 70 top tier manufacturers looking for success driven individual with fixture and control specification experience. Successful candidates must have at least 3-5 years lighting and control experience and proven record of specification sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide sales support for the rep organization by educating, as well as performing sales calls on architects, engineers, designers, distributors, contractors and end users as necessary.
- Perform lighting calculations using supplied lighting software.
- Manage existing relationships as well as develop new relationships.
- Operate as a team member with sales team to define achievable sales goals.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory. (We are looking for winners with experience)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in lighting industry calling on and closing specifications with Architects and Engineers. (Prior electrical engineering, fixture design engineering or manufacturer sales manager experience will be considered)
- Effective communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word Powerpoint).
- AutoCAD ability preferred.
- Proven experience with Lighting Calculation Software and Lighting Control Design Software.
Resumes should be sent to [email protected] or mail resume to Specification Sales Opportunity, PO BOX 40432, Nashville, TN 37204