With more than 180 active projects, a 100,000-square-foot national headquarter facility (St Petersburg, FL), a 100,000-square-foot distribution center (Atlanta, GA), and accumulative revenue exceeding $1 billion dollars, Power Design is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States. Located at our corporate headquarters, Power Design's 16,000-square-foot training center is used for core training and hands-on simulation experiences to provide real-life applications, keeping us at the forefront of innovative training practices and techniques.
Since founded in 1989, Power Design has operated as a family-run business built on an unbending foundation of quality service and loyalty to our employees and customers. Our commitment to customer service has enabled us to partner with the top 100 general contractors as ranked by Engineering News-Record (ENR). At Power Design, we are committed to providing a quality product and excellent customer service.
While our growth is a part of our culture, business decisions are made based on long-term relationships and commitment, not profit margins. Partnering with Power Design means having a team member on board that seeks to create successful, innovative projects, delivered on time and on budget.
Interested candidates should contact Alex Kersey at Akersey@powerdesigninc.us
The Senior Lighting Project Manager oversees and manages a team of Lighting Project Managers, working directly with the electrical project manager in the selection, procurement and distribution for lighting fixtures on construction project to meet schedule and budget while providing a high level of service.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan and schedule lighting/fixture resources to meet project milestones and budget.
- Manage projects in a positive team environment on time and on budget while developing ways to streamline and improve project processes and protocols.
- Collaborate with management to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Execute sourcing and procurement strategies to achieve the best value for the organization and customer.
- Manage vendor certification and selection process while identifying opportunities for cost reductions and enhanced pricing to customers internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the lighting supply chain process or related construction distribution experience required, as well as knowledge of electrical contracting, lighting design, and distribution and construction processes.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to work successfully in a team environment across multiple business disciplines.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook required.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.