Visa Lighting, an Oldenburg Group Company is a Milwaukee-based supplier of architectural lighting products used in large venues, such as universities, malls, healthcare facilities and other exciting locations.
Founded in 1981 by Wayne C. Oldenburg, its facility is located in Glendale, Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in employing only the best - those with a drive and desire to make a difference. This philosophy of employee empowerment has supported three-plus decades of growth and the attainment of leading market positions for each of our brands.
Visa Lighting, the most recognized U.S. brand in performance architectural lighting, is seeking a Healthcare Market Development Specialist.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build market position and achieve financial growth for the healthcare market sector.
- Train, educate, motivate, and support independent sales agency personnel on products and sales skills. (train the trainer)
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create/Research and follow up on project opportunities.
- Speak at various trade events and be known as a “thought leader” in the assigned market sector.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Collect data and input from the field including competitor activity, customer trends, pricing trends, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Present market development training and mentoring to RSMs and other internal staff.
- Provide Marketing-led research as required
- Participate in the planning and management of agent and specifier training sessions as required.
- 50% Travel
- Public speaking experience a plus (hope this doesn’t scare anyone away)
- Support design community events
- Join and participate in professional trade organizations
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in related field, preferred
- Associate degree in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Design or related field. Equivalent industry experience will be considered
- 5+ years experience with customer service, applications, or sales management in the lighting industry, required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Interested persons should apply here.
Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K Plus Match.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities / Affirmative Action Employer
We comply with http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf