General Statement/Purpose of Job:
This role has the responsibility to grow company sales in the Eastern part of the U.S. by developing and maintaining current relationships with contracted manufacturer reps, electrical distributors, contractors, and specifying engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train contracted sales agents on all new products and capabilities.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Manage all sales initiatives for the given territories assigned.
- Create effective travel and call plans for your defined territories.
- Assist in the planning of marketing the company and its products.
- Provide after sales support and service to customers and agents.
- Maintain and increase your knowledge related to company products and the lighting industry.
- Support customers and agents within designated territories by providing quotes, layouts, lead times, marketing material, and other sales related requests.
- Create annual plans of action to grow each territory assigned to manage.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales report updates to VP Sales & Marketing on each assigned territory.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding at making personal or web-based presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Mathematical skills in calculating margin and pricing markups.
- Strong computer skills with the following programs:
- Act! (other CRM software)
- •Negotiation Techniques
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 4 Year business degree
- Lighting Industry preferred, but not required.
Extensive travel (60-70%) to meet with customers and agents assigned as well as attend various trade shows.
Interested candidates should contact Glorimel Gines at firstname.lastname@example.org