Manages the day-to-day Customer Service, Quotes, and Sales Support operations. Leads a staff of motivated customer service representatives and ensures that customers are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled. Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies. May recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Maintain a keen understanding of and contact with customers in a variety of ways
- Approve and process RGA’s and Credit Memos
- Warranty Issues – investigation, scheduling of site visits, coordinate material arrival, and other duties
- Provide support to A/R department regarding job billing.
- Resolve complex issues, escalated customer problems resulting in an increase in the overall level of customer service
- Manage and develop a team of motivated customer service team that provides timely responses to customer questions and needs
- Provide employees with training on procedures, systems and customer service related knowledge and behaviors
- Establish and communicate service metrics; monitor and analyze results and identify customer trends; make recommendations for improvement and implement
- Work with other departments including Operations, Production, Engineering, and Sales to identify priorities and coordinate plans to correct issues and provide more timely responses
- Prepare various reports including annual budget; variances, and others
- Recommend and implement programs and process improvements that support the overall market and strategic plans
- Review commission for internal and external reps for monthly payments. Resolve any discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) Preferred
- Minimum of five years customer service management / supervisory experience and / or training
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience managing 10 or more employees
- Knowledge of Great Plains
- Ability to resolve conflict and customer complaints, as well as communicate directly with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to understand phone systems and software, and read and interpret reports
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.