- We are growing! Fast growing and dynamic manufacturer of commercial LED lighting products looking a candidate to lead our Business Development and National Account team.
- Start Q1 2017. US/Canada
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the lighting industry with established and on-going relationships with National Account distributors, Retailers, and National or Global accounts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Determining sectors and segments to target for market penetration
- Leading and managing the Business Development account managers and inside support
- Executing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’S) with independent representatives and national & key accounts.
- Generating sales forecasts based on pipeline activities and account insight
- Completing and submit required reports
- Attending and coordinate trade shows and present companies capabilities and solutions at these events
- Traveling within North America, and the Western Hemisphere
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with a proven record of success in the lighting industry
- Evidence of building a portfolio of multi-site and multi-segment accounts
- Experience with the Canadian C&I Market
- Experience with the US C&I Marketing (Agents and Electrical Distribution)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent account management skills
- References from industry partners
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross functional teams.
- Strong computer skills
- Project & account management skills
- Effective management from a remote location
Interested candidates should contact: John Spencer -VP Sales and Marketing, email@example.com, 512-808-6691