Kenall, a leading manufacturer of advanced lighting solutions for specialized environments, has an exceptional opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative. Working together, Kenall has become a champion in manufacturing complex lighting solutions for healthcare, high-abuse, transportation, sealed enclosure and security detention environments.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Act as a liaison between the Company and its Agents in matters concerning product availability, standard pricing, order entry and status, special requests, technical information and/or assistance and other related information.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Communicate with agents in matters concerning product availability, order status, standard pricing and miscellaneous technical inquiries
- Support Regional Sales Managers
- Receive, review and identify special product requests prior to processing order
- Receive orders, review, compare to quotation, clarify and process change orders
- Pursue approved submittal sheets and order releases
- Assist with large order project management
- Process Bills of Material’s (BOMs)
- Expedite orders as necessary
- Responsible for processing all product-type orders
- Manage assigned territory for representatives; develop good working relationships
- Other duties, as assigned
Position requires 3+ years of prior related Customer Service experience. Excellent communication skills, ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple tasks with a high level of self-initiative and dependability.
Kenall is an established, financially stable organization with a proven track record of excellence. If you share our drive, professionalism and enthusiastic spirit and would like to be a part of a growing and progressive organization, please forward your resume to:
1020 Lakeside Drive
Gurnee, IL 60031
Please visit us @ www.kenall.com