Headquartered in Orange County California, Birchwood Lighting is a leading, well-respected manufacturer of architectural grade standard, modified and custom lighting fixtures. We are a mid-sized company with positive growth in each of our 19 years in business. Birchwood has a sales rep network of over 50 agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are a customer driven company and the individual who joins this team will need to put the customer first.
We have an immediate opening for a talented, self-motivated individual to head up our customer service department.
- Manage our expanding roster of customer service personnel
- Recruit, screen, interview, evaluate and hire additional c.s.r.’s
- Initiate systems to improve customer service
- Must be able to train, coach and manage all front-end policies and procedures
- Maintain the high standards that Birchwood Lighting has established in the lighting industry
- Support outside sales reps as needed
- Work with the quotes department, engineering, purchasing and production to achieve the common goal of satisfying the customers’ needs
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Reviews work performed by others and provides recommendations for improvement
- Detail oriented and have an eye for quality and accuracy
- Easily adapts to changing/evolving priorities and strategies with the ability to maintain a high level of flexibility.
- Take initiative and have a sense of urgency
- Enjoy a creative, as well as technical, team atmosphere
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and work independently within deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar management position
- Great communication skills
- Experience with MRP systems
- Knowledge of the lighting industry is a definite plus
Birchwood Lighting, located in beautiful Southern California, offers a competitive package, which includes paid vacation, health insurance and a retirement plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To learn more about the company check out www.BirchwoodLighting.com.
Please email your resume and salary requirements/history to [email protected]. Please no phone calls. All applications will be kept confidential. EOE.