Advanced Power Technologies, LLC (APT) is a design/build electrical contractor specializing in all areas of design, installation and maintenance for the lighting, electrical and signage specialty fields.
Based in the Southeast, with a national dispatch center, APT is able to perform all interior/exterior lighting, electrical and signage service throughout the United States & Canada.
APT is committed to providing our customers with energy efficient, aesthetically pleasing, quality lighting products using the latest installation techniques. Our reputation is built on our commitment to the quality of our service, the integrity of our staff, and the cost effectiveness of our solution.
We service in excess of 4,000 work orders a month utilizing a fleet of over 120 specialized equipment trucks and other rolling equipment, making us one of the largest lighting, electrical and sign companies in the country.
Chief Operations Officer:
The Chief Operations Officer is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating company operations. Responsibilities also include ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of company operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies; developing and implementing short-term and long-term objectives; ensuring excellent internal and external communication skills to maintain superior support and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of a Service Company, including personnel, facilities, daily operations, fleet and safety, inventory and purchasing.
- Formulates budgets and plans for Operations.
- Supervises the review and adherence to each business unit’s budget and P&L.
- Manages cost control program as it pertains to Operations.
- Develops and implements short and long term goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Stays current with industry trends and forecasts future capabilities.
- Works closely with sales team to identify potential business opportunities.
- Monitors daily reporting data.
- Incorporates principles of teamwork with all organizational levels.
- Coaches and mentors team members of varying levels of experience.
- Implements training initiatives for staff which includes training for promotional opportunities.
- Ensures that safety, recognition and operational meetings are being held in order to promote communication and morale.
- Travels; 50 percent.
- Works with President/CEO/Executive Team on the company’s strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned by the President of the company.
- College Degree preferred. Industry related experience may serve as a substitute.
- Minimum ten years management experience in day to day operations in the Industrial Service Industry required.
- Turnaround experience with proven track record preferred.
- Multi-site management experience (minimum of 3+ locations).
- Certified Lean Six Sigma preferred.
- Strong computer skills required; technology motivated.
- Strong leadership background required.
- Must possess a general knowledge of business processes such as financial, budgeting and other related principles.
- Experience managing company with $15M to $35M in revenue.
- Must possess professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Team player, motivator, ability to recognize how individual actions affect the team as a whole.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable to changes to planned tasks or schedule.
- Highly developed and disciplined in work ethic, accountability and follow-through.
For consideration, please contact Annie Lasaga at email@example.com