For more than 20 years, PLC-Multipoint has been making a name for itself as a creator and producer of the industry’s finest lighting sensor controls and has earned a reputation as the go-to resource for solving the most complex lighting control challenges. To help take our company to the next level, PLC-Multipoint is announcing the creation of the following new position: Channel Sales Manager, Manufacturer’s Representatives.
We are looking for experienced Channel Sales Managers to take charge of our national manufacturer’s representative and OEM networks and to grow sales. If you are a Sales Manager or Channel Sales Manager with experience in the lighting controls industry working with manufacturer’s reps or OEMs than we want to hear from you.
Among the responsibilities of the Channel Sales Manager, Manufacturer’s Representatives are:
- Manage sales performance to meet and exceed channel revenue forecast.
- Continually monitor the sales performance of the individual Manufacturer’s Representatives and make recommendations where appropriate to improve the selling network.
- Drive specific product configuration sales.
- Make recommendations to the commissions plan to assure industry competitive compensation.
- Provide regular training on existing and new products.
- Monitor pricing levels and procedures and make recommendations based upon channel feedback.
- Attend and represent PLC-Multipoint at industry events such as trade shows, conferences and associations.
- Work with operations to improve delivery and overall sales process efficiency.
- Provide feedback to R&D and manufacturing on suggested new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Utilize market research to develop new revenue/vertical market opportunities.
To be considered for the position of Channel Sales Manager, Manufacturer’s Representatives you’ll need:
- 8+ years proven sales leadership in a CSM role within the lighting controls industry.
- Experience working with manufacturer’s representatives.
- Trade show experience.
- Ability to be a road warrior in driving the sales performance of our manufacturer’s reps.
- Hands-on experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM systems.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits
- Team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a successful, entrepreneurial company in a growth industry
- Ability to work from a home office
Send your resume and cover letter to: HR@plcmultipoint.com
Posting closes on or before August 15, 2013.