Sells products and develops specifications for manufacturer to distributor, consultant or end users by performing the following duties. Develops manufacturer's representatives as an extension of the sales team. Works with all other channel managers and calls on all outlets of vertical market chains.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Maintains professional presence and uses discretion with actions and speech.
* Knows our products and technologies. Gives us steady and reliable voice of the customer information about products, prices and trends.
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
* Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers (min 50%).
* Displays or demonstrates product, using samples, catalogs, or electronic presentations, and emphasizes salable features.
* Helps LSI leaders understand new product market and gathers market intelligence.
* Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
* Coordinates customer training.
* Maintains and keeps current an action register of significant LSI quote pipelines by agency and strategic targets. Keeps agencies aware of your expectation of relentless follow-up for order commitments. Assist agencies as needed to close business and advocate market-level pricing that is relevant to the LSI quotation department to assist your agencies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of related industry experience and/or training. 4-year degree preferred but not required.
Please contact Jordan.Spychala@LSI-Industries.com