Litelab Corp. is a growing leader and World Class manufacturer of architectural lighting equipment. We currently have a job opportunity for an Assistant Lighting Estimator to join our team. We are looking for someone who is talented, organized and self motivated preferably with experience in the lighting industry.
- Develop material takeoffs and fixture counts from architectural and electrical plans and customer specifications for project pricing and management.
- Print and file plans in AutoCad, PDF and other formats.
- Prepare takeoff and bill of material documents in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to read architectural plans
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCad
- Familiarity with architectural lighting design or electrical plan reading
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent analytical skills and strong powers of observation
- Must be highly organized and demonstrate time management skills
- Able to quickly shift focus among multiple tasks
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve business and sales objectives
- Organized, creative self starter
Litelab offers a challenging work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in joining a growing successful company please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Litelab Corp. 251 Elm St. Buffalo, NY 14203