Area Sales Manager
Artemide Inc. – Florida Region based in Miami
Artemide is expanding the Florida sales team and seeking a Miami based Area Sales Manager (ASM). Territory covered in the Region (Artemide Region 4) are: Florida, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Bahamas.
This is a dynamic Sales position requiring the ability to drive A+D Specification Lighting Sales in the territory and work closely with our Independent Sales Agency partners and Dealers to promote the Artemide brand and products.
- Present and promote company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Overnight travel for Agency visits for purposes of training sales staffs and calling on A+D.
- Attend trade networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years Outside Sales Experience- ideally, but not limited to, Lighting Specification Sales.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to easily establish rapport with established and prospective clients.
- Well versed in Architectural terms and current on Architectural and Interior Design trends.
- Working knowledge of the sales cycle associated with Commercial construction projects.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. .
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- The candidate should be based in South Florida and already have an established clientele in the respective area.
About this company:
Artemide is an internationally renowned premium manufacturer of Architectural grade Indoor and Outdoor lighting. Our diverse product offering provides a wide array of lighting solutions for Commercial and Residential projects.
Interested candidates should contact Enza Maria Vitullo at firstname.lastname@example.org