Siemens Industry, Building Technologies, Control Products Systems is looking for an Applications Engineer for Light Control Systems to join their team at the Buffalo Grove, IL location.
This position is tasked with supporting Sales and Operations teams in closing opportunities and delivering Light control systems for retrofit and new construction of commercial spaces and buildings. This will be accomplished by working closely with these teams in our distributions channels.
The individual in this role will be responsible for contributing to developing designs, quoting, specifying and engineering/programming Light Control Solutions for our customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
All qualified candidates MUST have 5 plus years of the following:
1. Strong Networked Lighting control products and system knowledge.
2. Strong Light application knowledge - highly technical.
3. Experience with designing Light control solutions including creating of One-Line Diagrams, schedules, etc.
4. Experience in quoting the designed solution and ensuring that products and services are properly budgeted.
5. Experience in engineering and programming Light control solutions.
6. Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Experience in commissioning Light control solutions
2. Understanding of Shade Control products and applications
3. Understanding of HVAC and Building Automation
Please apply online at: