FINELITE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - Union City, California
At Finelite, we design and manufacture premier lighting fixtures and systems that deliver superior lighting in the offices of leading companies such as HP, ING, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Symantec and Gymboree. We also provide schools and education facilities with state-of-the-art lighting that enhances the teaching environment, such as Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft New School in Philadelphia and hundreds of K-12 schools across the U.S. We do it all with a passion for the human scale aspect of lighting while achieving substantial energy savings along the way. Our design leadership is well recognized amongst architects and lighting designers, and acknowledged by government agencies and utilities. We are a profitable, privately owned company that strives to raise the bar in electrical lighting systems and we are poised to grow even more quickly as we capitalize on over 20 years of innovation and product leadership.
Position Summary: The Account Manager role will support and help develop and maintain superior customer service relationships between Finelite and its sales agents, architects, engineers and contractors.
To succeed in this role, you must have high personal integrity, be detail and action oriented, have a passion for quality and customer satisfaction, show respect for people and work well with peers to build a cohesive team. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-5 years of customer service or business environment experience.
- Support accounts successfully through addressing questions, concerns, and timely response of requests, juggling shifting priorities with excellent follow through
- Work with the field sales network to provide lighting design, pricing, technical support as needed
- Generate quotations based on price requests from Agents and “take-offs”
- Use CAD-AGI to provide product related reports
- Learn about new features and product releases as developed
- Educate customers on all new features and other company products and services
- Act as Customer Advocate for product function, quality and usability
- Foster innovation by helping develop new ways of doing business
- Take individual initiative to get things done by actively working to improve current processes
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: AA degree with relevant experience; BA preferred
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Good math and mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detailed, organized manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure without close supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as close collaboration with team members
Lighting experience good/preferred
Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com, fax to (510) 441-1510 or mail to 30500 Whipple Rd. Union City, CA 94587.