New optional features including 2.5 McAdams ellipses and L80 performance for up to 50,000 hours are also available for the VTLED and RTLED product lines.ATLANTA – Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI; “Company”), a market leader in innovative energy-efficient lighting, control and daylighting solutions, has expanded the Lithonia Lighting VTLED indoor ambient lighting series with new 100+ lumens per watt (LPW) luminaire. The 100+ LPW luminaire is a new standard offering for VTLED 2’ x 4’ and 1’ x 4’ configurations.
In addition to the new 100+ LPW luminaire, new optional features are available for the Lithonia Lighting VTLED series including:
- 2.5 McAdams ellipses to assure no visible color variation between fixtures
- L80 performance for up to 50,000 hours
- an expanded range of lumen packages for 2’ x 4’ configurations, including 2600, 4000, 4800 and 7200 lumens
- a wider range of color temperatures, including 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- emergency lighting battery packs featuring 1400 lumens installed for egress lighting
- bi-level dimming for renovation of existing fluorescent applications with two ballasts and two circuitsThe 2.5 McAdams ellipses and the L80 performance features are also new options for the RTLED luminaire.“Our continuous goal is to exceed the expectations of the marketplace with the best LED luminaires,” said William A. Ballweg, Product Development Manager, Lithonia Lighting Commercial Indoor Products. “We are constantly pushing the market forward with innovative options that deliver better performance, offer more choices and assure a greater range of price points.“Currently, our customers are seeing many renovation opportunities for indoor ambient LED lighting,” said Ballweg. “And these renovation applications can present a wide range of conditions that require options in lumens, emergency lighting and controls. We’re not just thinking about these things, we are delivering solutions.”For more information about the new options, visit Acuity Brands at www.acuitybrands.com and Lithonia Lighting at www.lithonia.com.About Acuity BrandsAcuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications. With fiscal year 2011 net sales of $1.8 billion, Acuity Brands employs approximately 6,000 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations throughout North America, and in Europe and Asia. The company's lighting solutions are sold under various brands, including Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Gotham®, Mark Architectural Lighting(TM), Winona® Lighting, Healthcare Lighting®, Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Carandini®, Antique Street Lamps(TM), Tersen®, Sunoptics®, Sensor Switch®, Lighting Control & Design(TM), Synergy® Lighting Controls, Pathway Connectivity(TM), Dark to Light®, ROAM®, RELOC® Wiring Solutions, and Acculamp®.